Host an event of your choosing!
Fundraising parties held at your home, a restaurant, or outdoor venue while charging an entry fee or requesting a donation can support an organization. During this time of physical distancing
, consider smaller groups
, or challenges as a way to keep fundraising active in your communities.
It could be anything you think will generate fun and help raise money in your community for the Toronto Rehab Foundation.
The money you help raise will support:
- Improved patient care by funding programs, purchasing much needed equipment, and establishing funds that enhance the patient experience
- Capital Redevelopment to enhance, expand and improve accessibility of facilities for patient care, education and research
- A growing research enterprise, including Kite at UHN, the world's most advanced rehabilitation research facility which is changing rehabilitation research in Canada by solving common problems, increasing safety, and devising new and more effective rehabilitation treatments, assistive devices and technologies
- Innovative education programs to prepare the next generation of health care professionals
- Invite your friends, family and community to show support by making a donation.
Hearts on Bay Event
Host a healthy breakfast, lunch, or dinner with an expert in their field! For example, we have assisted a number of companies in hosting a “Hearts on Bay Event”. In one instance, Bennett Jones invited their colleagues and clients to a heart healthy breakfast that featured Dr. Paul Oh, Medical Director of Toronto Rehab’s Cardiac Rehab and Secondary Prevention Program, presenting “10 Easy Steps to Achieving Heart Health & Stroke Prevention”.
Host a Walkathon
Start your own Walkathon in support of Toronto Rehab Foundation. Toronto Rehab Foundation can create pledge pages for you and your family and friends to raise funds. Walkathons appeal to group of all sizes and are a great have fun while being active.
Fundraising parties held at your home, a restaurant or outdoor venue attract people who prefer to purchase tickets in support of an organization. You can host a small group or large crowd and incorporate special themes to make your party memorable and unique.
Charity Auctions are a fun and entertaining way to raise funds for Toronto Rehab. Donations from small consumable items to unique vacation experiences will generate interest and excitement. You may wish to organize a live auction, silent auction, or online auction; either on its own or paired with another event.
Apply to host your own event here: