Corporate giving helps extend Toronto Rehab's care beyond its walls and into the community. It enables us to advance rehabilitation therapies, pioneer innovations in rehabilitation science, and train the next generation of health professionals and physiatrists; thereby enhancing the delivery of rehabilitation and complex continuing care across the health system.
Corporate partnership with Toronto Rehab benefits Canadians by:
- Finding the most effective solutions through research, to improve quality of life for all Canadians who have suffered an injury or illness
- Creating patient-centred environments and new spaces to advance the care of Toronto Rehab patients and improve access in the community
- Facilitating the sharing of knowledge and clinical best practice in areas of stroke, spinal cord, brain, musculoskeletal rehabilitation and more
- Supporting pan-Canadian initiatives to promote healthy lifestyles and optimize independence into advancing age
- Advancing research in health technology for the creation of mobility and assistive devices, home equipment and technology to support safe and independent living
- Reducing levels of unemployment, under-employment and lost working time for adults through community reintegration and human resource development initiatives.
Corporations can collectively make an enormous impact on advancing a unique and crucial element of the Canadian health care system.
View current Industry Initiatives that offer targeted collaboration opportunities for corporate sectors to propel an initiative forward that directly relates to their field.