UHN COVID-19 Updates
During this period of heightened concern, you are in our thoughts. We hope you are keeping well, healthy and safe.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, everyone’s health and safety remains top priority for all of us at the University Health Network (UHN). Our teams work tirelessly to protect patients, families, staff, donors and our community.
Steps UHN has taken to address the pandemic:
UHN’s leadership team, led by President & CEO, Dr. Kevin Smith, is taking all necessary measures to control this virus and prevent it from entering our sites. These include:
- Screening all individuals before entering our buildings
- Temporarily closing UHN to visitors, with few exceptions on compassionate grounds and other special safety needs
- Requiring some staff to work from home
- Temporarily suspending research operations
- Temporarily suspending all tours, in-person meetings, conferences and social events
- Offering outpatient services via telephone or video, when appropriate
- More UHN COVID-19 updates
Here at the Foundation, staff have been equipped to work remotely from home and are available to support you. If you would like to connect with us, you can reach staff at their regular email address or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our UHN COVID-19 page for more information: www.uhn.ca/covid19